IK Logo

HEy all, BuzzLightYear here.

Introduce yourself and/or your clan.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Sat 01 Mar, 2014 9:56 pm

• Hi, my name is Michael, and I'm an addict, UT addict that is......

I would like to say hello to all the players on these servers, Hello!
    Great players, cool maps, frags all around, I love it!

Thank you for the invite to your home away from frags.

Best regards,
    Michael
    Light travels faster than sound. That is why some appear bright until they speak.
    BuzzLightYear
    Page

Sat 01 Mar, 2014 9:59 pm

• Hi Michael!! Great to have you here my friend! My real name is Greg and I'm addicted to UT as well!

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Sat 01 Mar, 2014 10:32 pm

• Hello Buzz , my name is Frank , with Ut since 99 ' I am 47 and Fragaolic lol , welcome my freind :-)7

{§ÎR}MrBee®
    Master Lord

Sat 01 Mar, 2014 10:56 pm

• Hello Micheal! My real name is Steve, been with UT since '99 also! Not quite the addict as some though,,right GREG? Greg got me hooked on UT many moons ago, when we worked together! Those were the days right buddy? We've been fragging ever since. Greg runs rings around me ,,,, I can't keep up. Actually I can't keep up with hardly anyone anymore,,,,,EVERYONE IS TO DAMN GOOD!! Buzz my man,,,you are a very good player also! I welcome you! Take Care!
    {§ÎR}ƒíréHåwk
    Champion

Sat 01 Mar, 2014 11:33 pm

• Been playing since 99' as well, off and on.Just resharpening my skills. You all are fantastic players, hard as hell to hit. Love it!
    Light travels faster than sound. That is why some appear bright until they speak.
    BuzzLightYear
    Page

Mon 03 Mar, 2014 3:05 am

• Hi Steve, this is POWER and my name is Ben, I'm happy to see that you finally made it to our website, welcome my friend :)

Michael try to browse the old articles on the forum you will find some very informative posts about how you can improve your game, when I first joined this forum I had virtually no skills or game strategy, I learned everything from here and by playing the elite players on this server, it really changed my game and helped become the player I am today but what makes this very exciting is that there are always new tricks to learn and ways to improve your game.

This is the link to our download page I was telling you about the other day, we have IK original guns, skins and mutators made by our admins Cyberhawk and Mr. Bee, enjoy :)

dm_eds/showcat.php?id=1
    {ÎK}POWER
    Champion

Mon 10 Mar, 2014 9:05 pm

• Thank you Ben. I've got them, but no idea what to do with them. It's been a long time since I did any game editing, I will need a little help placing the skin files. High marks to the creators of said skins, they look fantastic.

Thank you to all for the warm welcome here. Feels like being invited into someones home, thanks for that.

Best regards,
    Michael
    BuzzLightYear
    Page

Tue 11 Mar, 2014 11:49 pm

• Hi Buzz, the installation of the skins is simple, this will work for both Cyber's soldier skin and Bee's skin, I'm sure each file have instructions but just in case they don't this is what you do:

1- Unzip the skin file you downloaded from here, you will find a folder called UT2004
    2- now go the C drive on your PC and locate the unreal 2004 folder it will look like this UT2004
    - if you have the Unreal Anthology the folder most probably is located here: C\Unreal Anthology\UT2004
    - If you have the unreal 2004 most probably the folder is located here: C\UT2004
    3- Now copy the unzipped UT2004 folder from and paste on top of one the locations above, it's like you're overwriting that folder, a message will come out saying are you sure you want to copy this files, say YES for all
    4- the end, it might sound complicated but it's not.

Let me know if this was helpful, or maybe the guys can give you better instructions :P
    {ÎK}POWER
    Champion

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 1:47 am

• Worked great, bitchen' skinz!!
    BuzzLightYear
    Page

Wed 12 Mar, 2014 10:59 pm

• Glad to hear that Buzz, now you're in uniform...you're a MARINE and with an IK TAG next to your name you'll become a SEAL 6 Special Forces, no one will mess with you LOL
    {ÎK}POWER
    Champion

Thu 13 Mar, 2014 12:47 am

• I'm not done training, you guys are still to damn hard to hit, need more frag time!!!
    BuzzLightYear
    Page

Thu 24 Apr, 2014 6:15 pm

• Hi Michael, I am Robert. Played UT since 99 in various places. Good to see you.

Nine
    {ÎK}NINE
    Knight

Return to Introduce Yourself

Information