IK Logo

Hey guys

Introduce yourself and/or your clan.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Mon 11 Feb, 2008 9:25 pm

• Hey guys whats up, im DcPunk. Been playing UT since a little bit after '04 came out (so sadly i never got to experience the previous ones at their prime). My clan tag in game is ^V^, which stands for Vampires Anonymous which is a clan I picked up to have people to play with. No real competitiveness, just plain fun.

I've made a couple UT04 maps, and i'm aiming towards getting into my school's animation program... so it seems like I could learn a lot from you guys.

Which server/what time do you guys usually play at? I was alone in the Legends one, and it was fun even though i was just playing against bots.
    DcPunk
    Page

Mon 11 Feb, 2008 11:33 pm

• Glad you made it here Dc! we strive for fun here along with some friendly competition as well ! You'll see me on the Pol often usually at night after 9-10 ESt along some other talented fraggers ,( FORGED for one!) Stick around, I don't know anything about making anything with graphic programs, PS, PSP, etc..But my other brothers do have some serious chops !! in that dept!

Again, welcome here and if you need a recipe , don't hesitate to ask, that I DO know how to do :lol: hehehehe!

Chef
    {ÎK}Írôn Chef
    Lord

Tue 12 Feb, 2008 4:03 pm

• {§ÎR}Írôn Chef wrote:....Again, welcome here and if you need a recipe , don't hesitate to ask, that I DO know how to do :lol: hehehehe!

Chef

Oh sure talk about recipes.....now I'm hungry.......gonna go find a big steak. :)

BTW....Hi DcPunk and thanks for stopping in.
    Strider
    Page

Fri 15 Feb, 2008 7:12 pm

• {§ÎR}StríÐer wrote:
    {§ÎR}Írôn Chef wrote:....Again, welcome here and if you need a recipe , don't hesitate to ask, that I DO know how to do :lol: hehehehe!

Chef

Oh sure talk about recipes.....now I'm hungry.......gonna go find a big steak. :)

As a matter of fact, I've got two ribeyes in the fridge right marinating, 3 bakers ins the oven to make twice baked potatoes from, and a nice bottle of Concha y toro marque de casa concha 2005 cabernet sauvignon from Chile in the decanter..... what about ya'll ?? whats cooking for friday?

Chef
    {ÎK}Írôn Chef
    Lord

Fri 15 Feb, 2008 10:02 pm

Fri 15 Feb, 2008 11:12 pm

Sat 16 Feb, 2008 12:26 pm

• {§ÎR}Írôn Chef wrote:
    {§ÎR}StríÐer wrote:
    {§ÎR}Írôn Chef wrote:....Again, welcome here and if you need a recipe , don't hesitate to ask, that I DO know how to do :lol: hehehehe!

Chef

As a matter of fact, I've got two ribeyes in the fridge right marinating, 3 bakers ins the oven to make twice baked potatoes from, and a nice bottle of Concha y toro marque de casa concha 2005 cabernet sauvignon from Chile in the decanter..... what about ya'll ?? whats cooking for friday?

Chef

Wine from Chile eh?

Should be good, I would know, I was born there :lol:
    DcPunk
    Page

Sat 16 Feb, 2008 12:53 pm

• {§ÎR}Írôn Chef wrote:Buuuurp ! oops :oops: too late! :mrgreen: all gone !!

Chef

LMFAO!

Welcome DcPunk,

We too are in it for the fun. I don't think we've had an official scrimage as of yet. IK also allows us to be as creative as we want with no strings attached. There's no pressures or deadlines. We all can come and go as we please. Even though there's ceremonial ranking here, we are all equals such as it was in the fabled Camelot. Hope you enjoy yourself here and God Bless. :)

cyber

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Return to Introduce Yourself

Information