IK Logo

Hello from [SLS]TOPSGT and SLS clan

Introduce yourself and/or your clan.

Moderator: {§ÎR}MrBee®

Mon 28 Jul, 2014 9:46 pm

• I think I did an intro years age but here I am again dropping by to say hello to all IK members. I am [SLS]TOPSGT an I am the head admin and clan leader of a little band of gamers. We are starting a new clan "San Luis Snipers". Most of us and some new members are old SM cast offs with about ten members. I want to say hi on behalf of the clan and invite your members to visit our website and play on our servers. ATM we have three Killing Floor servers with one being a KFL type Mod. We also have a Mine craft server modded with "feed the beast". Our next thing we want to do are a couple of UT servers. Almost all our clan members have played a lot of UT. That said it has been a while since we had one and we would like to chat with one of your admins in TeamSpeak if possible. Finding files and maps is a challenge. A couple of us were playing on your zark server and had a ball, TY. WE are wanting to do a camping no R&G sniper server and a freeze tag and after playing zark, yeah lets do one of those. Please visit our website and TS to chat anytime. Any assistance and expertise you could provide will be greatly appreciated.

TS 73.34.69.159
    web http://slsnipers.enjin.com/
    AIRBORNE
    Page

• TY Queen for the link to the maps. I tried it and there are some good ones. I'll do my best to contact the fellow on Facebook. Sorry to hear that Cyber is out of the loop atm. Everyone at IK have a great day. I'll keep checking back.
    AIRBORNE
    Page

• Ya, Cyber works too much :) He does pop in once in a while, I am sure he will have some info for you :)
    {ÎK}Queen
    Queen

• AIRBORNE wrote:TY Queen for the link to the maps. I tried it and there are some good ones. I'll do my best to contact the fellow on Facebook. Sorry to hear that Cyber is out of the loop atm. Everyone at IK have a great day. I'll keep checking back.

Howdy Airborne!! :) I'd be more than happy to help you with anything you need to get your servers running. Let me know when you want to TeamSpeak my friend. I'll be stopping over to your site tonight to say hello to you and your clan.

~cyber

Windows 10 Pro, Intel® Core™ i7-6700K 8M Skylake Quad-Core 4.0 GHz 1151 Unlocked, MSI Z170A Gaming M7, MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Gaming 4G, 16GB G.Skill Ripjaws V Series DDR4, Creative Labs Sound Blaster Zx soundcard, Logitech® G9x Laser Mouse, 850 EVGA Supernova PSU.
    {ÎK}çyßêrhåwk
    King

Return to Introduce Yourself

Information